jobsDB ref: JID200003001628025
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Teach children (age 6-14 years old) basic computing lessons through games and and interactive programs.
- Teach simple electronics to children (age 7-14) using safe electronic toys.
- Be willing to learn and play alongside your students!
- Be part of the team that help to shape curriculum and teaching materials.
- As we are new and growing, candidates with potential will be given excellent growth and career progression prospects.
- All teaching materials, guides and training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Preferably S1 degree from reputable University or a Diploma in Teaching or Computer Science (or any Computer related degree).
- Fresh graduates may apply.
- Good with children.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Optional - Basic programming knowledge is an advantage.
- Optional - Prior experiences in teaching primary school or kindergarten is an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CodingBee Academy
About CodingBee Academy
We are a new and growing Computing school for children around the age of 6 to 14. We teach computer literacy through fun games and educational programs.
Looking for full time Educator - we offer flexible working hours, competitive salary, and dynamic career progression. Our modern office is located in Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK).