COMMUNITY & EXTERNAL RELATION COORDINATOR
UPC RENEWABLES INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001626133
Employer Ref. RN050216
- Manage and maintain effective and good communication, with stakeholders to meet company goal in terms of sustainable relationship;
- Support and maintain community development program;
- Conducts regular engagement reporting (weekly and monthly), analysis of trend and provide recommendation of stakeholders’ engagement strategic plan;
- Supporting development and land teams;
- Manage and lead CER local staff, and regularly provide a report to Community Relation Manager and Land Manager Developer.
- CSR, ESHIA, AMDAL and Permitting experience very helpful
- Support land team
Core Requirements / Competencies:
- Bachelors' degree required, social background is a plus;
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience required;
- Knowledge of stakeholders and stakeholders mapping (including to identify local stakeholders)
- Must have an excellent presentation skills and have experience presenting to groups both large and small;
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with internal team and external stakeholders;
- Computer literate;
- If work requires, willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- High level of interpersonal communication skills;
- Experienced and willingness to work in development project;
- Willing to learning, open minded, creative, and innovative;
- Fairly writing report, presentation, and communication skill;
- Capable of conducting discussions in English.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UPC RENEWABLES INDONESIA, PT
About UPC RENEWABLES INDONESIA, PT
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer, now is expanding into Indonesia. UPC was founded over 19 years ago. The company focuses on wind and solar energy production. It has developed, financed and installed over 1,000 utility-scale wind turbine generators in China, Italy and the US and has active wind development in a number of other countries, including the Philippines, Indonesia, Morocco and Tunisia. UPC is expanding its efforts in Indonesia with a long term business plan to build a significant number of these Green Energy Projects throughout the country. UPC is a fast growing company and offers upward mobility to talented employees.