CNC LATHE MACHINE OPERATORS (CNC) - SIDOARJO
BOSCH SPRANG TERMOFORMTOOLS, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629878
Employer Ref. rhea231116
- Operating CNC machines, ensuring that all parts are machined to meet agreed method specification.
- Understanding of engineering drawings, ensuring that fixtures are correctly aligned.
- Inspecting parts in line with quality procedures and taking any necessary, approved, action to resolve quality issues.
- Ensuring quality and safety to specifications in the set.
- Perform periodic machines maintenance and take corrective action if there is damage.
- Min. D3 degree (technical mechanical background or equivalent)
- Experience of operating a CNC Grinding, EDM or multi lathe machine
- Ability to understand method specifications and basic engineering
- Good problem solving skills, mature, independent, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate in English is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and produce quality work
- Have hands-on experiences with grinding and lathe machines
- Self-motivation, with drive and enthusiasm
- Person must be willing to work in shifts if necessary
Should you meet all the requirements above, please submit your full comprehensive resume, contact telephone number, recent photographs, copies of any degrees in your CV in ENGLISH and put the job code in mail subject you are applying for, within immediately of the posting date and send it to:
All applications will be treated confidentially
Visit our website for more information about us. (www.boschsprang.com)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BOSCH SPRANG TERMOFORMTOOLS, PT
About BOSCH SPRANG TERMOFORMTOOLS, PT
PT. Bosch Sprang Thermoformtools is one of the market leaders in Thermoform tools.Recently we started a new office in Sidoarjo, Indonesia
We recruit, develop and retain a great team of people who are aligned with our values and who can drive our plans for growth. Our aim is to create a high performance culture offering career experiences and development to fill following position: