BIOTIS PRIMA AGRISINDO, PT
PT. BIOTIS PRIMA AGRISINDO was a newly established foreign-investment enterprise in Indonesia. It is established under the joint investment of Pharmally International Holding Company Limited and Weike Biotechnology Development Company. Pharmally International Holding Company Limited is publicly-listed pharmaceutical company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange TWSE with market capitalization of more than US$800m. In coming months, our company intends to set up a new pharmaceutical plant in Greater Jakarta, Indonesia, focusing on fowl and livestock vaccines products.
We invite individuals with relevant qualifications and experience to participate in our project team based inGreater Jakarta Indonesia.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631574
- Participate in engineering design, budgeting, project bidding, engineering contract and project settlement audit of the company's new biological vaccine project;
- Participate in the project construction reporting process, approval and inspection by the government; responsible for government’s verification and documentation;
- Responsible for civil and structural engineering construction, such as buildings, structures, roads, rain and sewage diversion, testing/ verification and documentation, communicate with design & construction units, solve related problems.
- Organize and coordinate organizational communication and technical construction information to investigation team, design team, construction team, supervisor team and other units.
- Responsible for compiling the construction project working plan, participating in the key construction plan and supervision plan, combining with the URS (user requirement standard), organizing the second optimization design of the construction drawings;
- Responsible for project safety, quality, progress and investment control, compiling engineering daily, weekly and monthly reports, reviewing design changes and on-site visas;
- responsible for the company's public facilities (civil) maintenance program preparation, and is responsible for organizing the maintenance of construction;
- other arrangements to complete the work.
- Bachelor degree or above in civil engineering or related major;
- 3-5 years of project management experience, with design, construction management-related qualifications; (with pharmaceutical-related work experience is preferred)
- understand the relevant national and local policies, regulations and engineering design, construction standards or norms; (Familiar with the whole process of pharmaceutical production, familiar with the GMP management system priority)
- Responsible and team - oriented, with good organization, coordination and management ability, be good at discovering problems and solving problems;
- willing to travel a lotor manage project in the field.