Business Intelligence - Senior Data Analyst
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642113
Employer Ref. 3591580/001
Our Client is seeking a driven and highly analytical Business Intelligence (BI) Data Analyst that will be working cross-function across the sales and operations departments, supporting the BI function for the organisation.
Our client is a leading multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. With history in manufacturing and distribution all around globe in more than 100 countries, the company group has grow significantly particularly in South East Asia. With the passion of innovation and dynamic growth, our client looking for the best talent to expand their market in Indonesia
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be generating insights from data and supporting the adoption of data dashboards.
- You will work on analysis and reporting, data integrity, change management, implementation, user training and support.
- You will be maintaining database - to effectively monitor data quality.
- Performance management - analysis of all operations data, produce dashboards and reports for various departments
- Project Coordinator - participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality, plan project implementation strategies, monitor project progress, provide help desk support and training users.
- Co-ordinate with the regional Tableau Support Team
- Support data input & analysing reports by providing training.
- BA Degree - preferably Masters Degree
- More than 5 years experience in Business Intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills, creative problem solving, strategic thinking
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with reports and dashboards preparation, experience in Tableau, Qlikview / FMCG industry is an advantage
- High initiative, reliable and independent person, high attention to detail.
- Knowledge in Operations
- experience in Statistical software such as SAS is an advantage.
- Very good level of English, able to communicate with foreigners.
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent career rewarding opportunity
- Offers career progression
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospect
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hussein Mohsin on +62 21 2958 8859
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id