EPSILON SOLUSI, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001618972
Looking for visionary, dedicated and innovative professionals to join us in our journey to revolutionize the emerging financial services sector.
- Responsible for all HR activities and initiatives for the assigned business unit.
- Responsible for collating manpower requirement/budget and HR budget for your respective geography and make a continuous effort to optimize the people capability.
- You are expected to understand the gaps and coordinate with business to bridge the same for ensuring smooth functioning of the unit.
- Provide helpdesk services to employee for their varied grievances and will facilitate the resolving of same.
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including on boarding for new joiners, confirmation, grievance handling, employee relations and employee separation
- Should be familiar with best HR practices followed in the Industry
- Post Grad in HR/ Psychology, with 7-9 years of work experience in Business HR, policy and benefit implementation (Telecom, Telco distributor, e- money)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EPSILON SOLUSI, PT
About EPSILON SOLUSI, PT