BRAND MANAGER for DRAGONFLY & BLOWFISH
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631751
- The purpose of the role is to plan and implement marketing and public relations activities in order to meet company targets
- Developing, delivering and packaging a message or product for sale, in this case, ISMAYA’S BRAND and all of its products (including events, promotions, etc)
- Encompasses a variety of marketing activities that strengthen the company’s credibility, enhance the company’s image, and develop good will. These are usually targeted at an audience (i.e. brand’s customers)
- Communicating who we are, what we do, why we do it, and how we make a difference.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 2+ years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably experienced working from club
- Love & have lots of energy to party
- Experience managing external PR and communications, including vendors, media and business partner relationships
- Should display groomed appearance, professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Have a great strategy and action on how to increase Branding Awareness
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Having experience background in brand management
- Ready to work long hours
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ISMAYA GROUP
About ISMAYA GROUP
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP is the company behind highly acclaimed and award winning hospitality brands across the Asian region, from Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, & Dubai. We are holding company of (BLOWFISH - PURO, DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SKYE, GIA, ISMAYA CATERING, SUSHIGROOVE, PIZZA E BIRRA, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, FOOK YEW, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, MAGNUM CAFÉ, DJOURNAL COFFEE, COLETTE & LOLA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, JAKARTA CULINARY FESTIVAL, ISMAYA LIVE - DWP).
Our vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting lifestyle brands globally in the lifestyle & hospitality industry. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer.