Pinjam Indonesia is an Indonesian fintech company that provide online platform for immediate cash solution. Launched in April 14th 2015, we envision to empowering businesses by giving easy, efficient and convenience access to financial services for micropeneurs and society in Indonesia. You can find more information about us at: www.pinjam.co.id
Now, we are building the A team to create more innovations!
We are looking for a Back-End Programmer who is passionate to combine the art of understanding our customers with the art of programming.
BACK END PROGRAMMER (PHP)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613935
Employer Ref. RN111215
We're happy if you do these awesomely:
- Development of customer website projects providing end-to-end solutions.
- Development and maintaining our current content management system.
We expect you are a team player who have:
- Have 2+ Years working in web development.
- Familiar with XHTML CSS concept - THIS IS A MUST!
- Experience of supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code which was developed by others.
- You love the startup culture and get excited about new challenges
- You are an enthusiast team player and find pleasure in developing software that actually supports people
- Immediate availability and willing to work from our space in Jakarta
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience
- Work from our space in Jakarta with a young and dynamic team in a passionate and driven environment
- Daily lunch and snacks will be provided
- Regular coaching and training with focus on personal and professional growth
- Relocation package
- 3 weeks paid vacation a year
- Insurance package
Your application must include:
A résumé in pdf format (If any: include into your résumé the links to your portfolio/documents so we can see proof of your talents)
A motivation letter that answer:
- where did you hear this opening,
- what makes you want to work with us at Pinjam Indonesia,
- brief description your experience with the responsibilities and requirements for this job role,
- why did you leave your last employer or why do you want to leave your current employer?
- If you've used more than 1 programming language, give us a laymans overview of the pros and cons of each.
- Please briefly describe your experience with the technologies required for this position.
- What makes a good software developer?
- What's the coolest tech right now?
- What's your favourite programming language, what was your favourite before that and what made you change?
Work Experience & Other
- expected salary
- links to any other software, mobile app listings, code repos, publications, articles etc. that you think we should look at.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below