ANDRITZ HYDRO is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services (“from water-to-wire“) for hydropower plants and one of the leaders in the world market for hydraulic power generation and market leader in Indonesia.
ANDRITZ HYDRO is a leading supplier in the service and rehabilitation market and a world market leader for small hydropower solutions.
PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO is currently inviting suitable candidates to join our team in Jakarta office in a position of :
AUTOMATION & SCADA ENGINEER FOR HYDRO POWER PLANT
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001612500
Employer Ref. rhea19916
- Having experience in PLC engineering (of substation or Hydro Power Plant is preferred)
- Having experience in logic programming (using Function Block Diagram is preferred)
- Having knowledge in Power Plant (Hydro is preferred) and substation
- Having knowledge about electrical equipment
- Minimum University Degree (S1) Electrical Power Engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 (4 scales)
- Good, pleasant personality and straight character
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to travel to site for certain period for commissioning in Indonesia and overseas
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure
- Having knowledge about ISO & OHSAS is preferred
All application will be treated confidentially.Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration and the best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
Please send your application letter with the complete CV, supporting documents and recent photographs within 2 weeks from the published date to: