MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001659393
- To develop, design and acquire machinery, equipment or process that automate manufacturing process by reducing the existing labor content in fashion dolls manufacturing.
- To design and develop automatic process through prototyping, simulation and/or modeling and to ensure safety hazards have been indentified and mitigated in the design proposal.
- Build a rationale for automation project by calculating savings versus investment.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Engineering ( Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/Mechatronics)
- 5 years experiences in engineering fields
- Basic electrical knowledge ( low voltage & electronics)
- Control system : PLC & Micro controller
- CAD/CAM and mechanical exposure
- Robotic knowledge is a plus
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
(Attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “SENIOR ENGINEER AUTOMATION” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
About MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have vacant position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as