CAHAYA KREATIF ASIA, PT
Do you have what it takes to be part of Mighty Minds team?
At Mighty Minds, we are always on the hunt for inspiring, creative, passionate people with high level of integrity and insatiable appetite for continuous development.
We are looking for
ASSITANT TEACHER-MUSIC TEACHER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001629721
Employer Ref. RN140316
If you have the following attributes:
- Excel in implementation of early age curriculum.
- Encourages others' positive self-image and supports individuality, and independence.
- Self-confident, enjoy expressing one’s talent and aware of the balance of work and play.
- Constantly curious, enjoy initiating new projects and pushing new boundaries
- Actively seek challenges, welcomes them positively and strive for continuous excellence.
- Enjoy working in a team; communicate, encourage, support and motivate others in a team.
- Abundant love and passion for children
Looking forward to getting to know the unique you!
- Undertake the teaching / assisting of a class in accordance with the school's agree policies and guidelines
- Create meaningful language opportunities for children where a love for learning and drama can be promoted
- Identify specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment for the children
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching methods to ensure high quality of inquiry, play-based learning for the children
- Document children's learning through contributions towards newsletters and portfolios
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management, which include safety and hygiene of the children and classroom
- Work closely with other teaching staff in carrying out duties
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents
- Able to play musical instrument such as guitar or keyboard
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education in Teaching
- At least two years of relevant working experience in Preschool or childcare setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as within team
- Fluency in the English Language
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below