Founded in the 1980s, MidPlaza is a company that has become a byword for innovation and dependability in Indonesia’s real estate business. We started out with the tower that gave us our name, MidPlaza 1, in central Jakarta, but since then we’ve become about so much more. Our work embraces everything from five-star hotel luxury to high-end retail, modern executive housing to world-class golf, horticulture to information technology.
Please visit www.midplaza.com for further information
- Exciting opportunity to build career in the Holding Company and its subsidiaries
- Competitive salary and allowances and performance bonus
- Comprehensive medical insurances
ASSISTANT LEGAL MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001620390
Employer Ref. FK 200115
- Maintain all corporate deeds (i.e articles of associations and its amendments, circular resolution of shareholders meeting, etc) licenses are updated in accordance with prevailing laws & regulations.
- Reviews all application to the relevant authorities for new business permits and licenses.
- Conduct legal research on variety legal issues relating to a new project.
- Drafting legal documents and review commercial contracts with 3rd party.
- Provide legal opinions on various legal and business issues.
- Liaise with outside counsels for any legal disputes and review of all pertinent documents associated with the disputes.
- Maintain reference files and prepare correspondences
- Keep updated with new rules and regulations.
- Perform related duties as required.
We are urgently seeking for Assistant Legal Manager and the candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum has 3 years working experiences as Legal Staff
- Bachelor Degree in Legal Studies from a reputable university
- Has experienced in law firm is preferred
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Good user of Microsoft Office
- Good English proficiency
Application letter and CVs with photograph should be sent to
Job title must be used as the subject on your email
Only shortlisted application will be contacted