AREA KITCHEN MANAGER - INDONESIAN CUISINE
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631747
Handling and managing multiple outlets, strong skills in : systems, training, costing, recipe development, product sourcing and pricing, people management, kitchen design, equipment and layout of kitchens, ability to troubleshoot when challenges arise.
- Only for Local candidate who are working or had been work in overseas with age 32-45 years old range
- Profile strong Area Kitchen Manager - currently with multiple operations, or for current restaurant group company Background in Indonesian cuisines, large kitchen operations
- Mature, high confident, responsible, able to run and manage large team, outgoing personality, strong people skills
- Has previous experience doing multiple opening and pre-openings shops, brands, outlets, or hotels
- Strong organizational and planning skills required
- Hands on, disciplined and good trainer/teacher skills preferred
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ISMAYA GROUP
About ISMAYA GROUP
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP is the company behind highly acclaimed and award winning hospitality brands across the Asian region, from Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, & Dubai. We are holding company of (BLOWFISH - PURO, DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SKYE, GIA, ISMAYA CATERING, SUSHIGROOVE, PIZZA E BIRRA, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, FOOK YEW, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, MAGNUM CAFÉ, DJOURNAL COFFEE, COLETTE & LOLA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, JAKARTA CULINARY FESTIVAL, ISMAYA LIVE - DWP).
Our vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting lifestyle brands globally in the lifestyle & hospitality industry. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer.