Admin Staff (MANDARIN SPEAKER)
DIAN GRAHA ELEKTRIKA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620513
Responsible for preparing, organizing and documenting all documents related to the SITAC, CME and BAPS so it can perform well and on time with emphasis on health and safety.
- Handle PR authorization files, document approval and form deviation.
- Collect BAUF/BAUT documents from regional to then prepare documents realted to BAPS
- To verify the completeness and validity of the documents related to billing for work SITAC vendors / CME has been done after the Regional
- Prepare official travel documents and verify the documents of the official travel party for processing claims responsibility
- Coordinate with the Tower Account to receive a completeness to the BAPS, as well as coordination with the operator to get the signature of BAPS
- Communicate and confirmation any form payment of land rent, and other compensation to the Regional Project Admin.
- Coordinate with Vendor for signing documents realting to billing.
- Prepare weekly reports to the Project Controller Section Head
- Min. D3 any discipline, preferably majoring in civil engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience as a project administrator in telecommunications
- Good in communication in english & mandarin (both of oral & written)
- Having good administration skills
- Have the ability to process the data well (proficient using MS. Excel)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DIAN GRAHA ELEKTRIKA, PT
About DIAN GRAHA ELEKTRIKA, PT
DIAN GRAHA ELEKTRIKA is one of the national trading, contracting and service engineering company in Indonesia, specialized in System Integrator & Contracting, Communications Products, Healthcare Products and Human Resources Management