The Bayan Group is one of the largest coal mining groups in Indonesia with mines located in East and South Kalimantan. The Bayan Group produces coal ranging from semi-soft coking coal to environmentally-friendly low sulphur, sub-bituminous coal. The Bayan Group has exclusive rights to mine under five Coal Contracts of Works (CCOWs) and sixteen Izin Usaha Pertambangan’s (IUPs) awarded by the Government of Indonesia over a total concession are of 138,524 Ha, an area approximately twice the size of the country of Singapore.
Serving as an integrated coal producer, the Bayan Group has its own coal loading infrastructure. It owns one of the largest coal terminals in Indonesia known as the Balikpapan Coal Terminal with a throughput capacity of 15 million metric tonnes per annum and a stockpiling capacity of approximately one million tonnes across 16 stockpiles. It can fully load large Panamax vessels (up to 90,0000 DWT) and partially load Cape size vessels (up to 200,000 DWT). It also operates 2 floating transfer stations.
Bayan is a rapidly growing coal group and with the commencement of our expansion of our Tabang/Pakar project in 2014 we expect to develop this into a world-class operation over the next several years. We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will have the opportunity to work on numerous projects and both display and develop your skills.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001656545
Scope of Job:
- Review monthly Financial Statement
- Ensuring Financial Statement are accurate and on-time
- Coordination with Consolidation team
- age between 25 – 30 years old
- Having experience minimum of 2-3 years in similar capacity
- Education minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Communicative and able to work as a team
- Analytical thinking and understand main details that is required to solve duties and certain problems
- Good proficiency in English both oral & written
Please send your detail resume include your current salary and your expected salary and in your email indicate "AS" at the subject line.
To know more about our company you are invited to visit www.bayan.com.sg
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED