Brief requirement (necessary requirement)
- Location in Accenture Dalian / Chengdu Office, China
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Required language(s):Fluent Indonesian / Malaysian / Thai language & English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Must Have Skills/Quantifications
- Relevant finance work Experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good MS Excel and Word Knowledge.
- English reading and writing
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre or BPO company is an advantage
OTC (AR) / PTP (AP)
• Associate to Senior Analyst OTC process (Billing)
• To achieve continuous improvement in invoice quality and debt management and achieve results that are recognized as best in class.
• Ensure billing and invoicing discipline, improve billing data quality, minimize un-invoiced consignments, ensure accurate reporting of billing / debt KPIs, invoice customer timely and completely, minimize bad debts and improve customer satisfaction within local corporate.
• To enter accurate and timely billing data in order to facilitate timely payments and to prevent invoicing enquiries
• Assist In ensuring that invoices are printed and mailed to clients with all relevant data
• To ensure smooth internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to provide timely and accurate billing information to customers.
• Assist In ensuring that all customer queries are properly handled and action is taken.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
• Any other related task as directed by the Operation Manager