CIPTA PRASADA GEMILANG, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613940
Employer Ref. rn6115
- Maintain portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target.
- Identify and generate new sales from new accounts.
- Build a good relationship with existing & new accounts.
- Interact and coordinate inter-department process in the company to meet deadlines and reach both accounts & company objectives
- Establish budgets with the client and company
- Female/Male 25-35 Years old.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Brand Activation Agency, advertising industry Very specific, detail-oriented, passionate.
- Possess a professional, customer service-oriented demeanor.
- Have the ability to balance multiple tasks and requests at one time.
- Have the ability to organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Able to work successfully as a team member and independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2-3 years experience in its respective field.
- Min Bachelor Degree from any reputable universities.
- Excellent in English.
- Mature personality.
- Proactive, action oriented, persistence, ready for challenges.
- Creative, energetic and highly motivated
- Good computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel & Words are must)
If you are interested in joining above positions, submit your application and curriculum vitae to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIPTA PRASADA GEMILANG, PT
About CIPTA PRASADA GEMILANG, PT
JOIN OUR ACTIVATION TEAM
1st LINE Visual Communication and JAGO Event Management (PT. Cipta Prasada Gemilang), a fast growing Activation Agency that has been established since 2007, are looking for young & dynamics people to join our team in some strategic positions as follows: