Huawei Technologies is one of the leading players in the global telecom market based in China.Currently, we have over 95,000 employees, of whom more than 46% are devoted to R&D. In addition, 45 of the world’s top 50 operators have chosen Huawei as their cooperator. In 2010, our contract sales reached US$ 26 billion, of which more than 70 % was from international markets, and represented a year-over-year growth rate of over 40%.
Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to enrich people’s lives through better communications. For more information about Huawei, please visit:http://www.huawei.com
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001642795
Employer Ref. rhea131114
- Handle Datacom project and access project.
- Maintain team development and subcont team development.
- Provide technique support for implementation stage.
- Manage subcontractor to complete work in time
- Maintenance live network and troubleshooting network problem
- Maintain customer relation and provide technical solution for customer.
- Prepare network design for implementation and MoP for live network work.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Communication/Electronic engineering or related field;
- 3 years of work experience in Datacom network engineering, strong technical knowledge in Datacom (Networking)
- Able to read，write，and converse in English，good spoken English is must;
- Able to read，write，and converse in Mandarin is advantages;
- Strong Ability in Networking protocol (Routing, Switching, MPLS, Firewall, L3VPN, L2VPN, PCEF, Access Gateway)
- Good communication skills and team work characters，be logical and well organized.
- Strong ability with learning skill, be applicable to business trips and overtime
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HUAWEI TECH INVESTMENT, PT